woensdag 30 maart 2016

Richard Baudet (3)



As you can see, Richard Baudet is famous for his wonderful calligraphy.

I was very happy to receive two returns to my 'what or whom is she staring at?' card, which both had this word 'Postcard' in awesome callighraphy on the back side. He is a great collage maker and designer, too!

On one of the front sides Richard had added this animal.
I don't know if you know the 2007 story of Bokito? Somehow this picture reminds me of that. However I think this lady a bit more wise: always keep your mouth closed when the Silverback is nearby, as the monkey might interprete showing your teeth as a sign of agression.



This and the other returns I hope to post on the what or whom is she staring at?' blog soon.

Merci beaucoup, Richard!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten