woensdag 25 maart 2015

Micu (5)



Great mixed media mail art from Micu from Hungary!
The Fox shouldn't be hunt by people, Micu writes on the back of this card.
And I agree with her. (Although all rabbits and hares would be very pleased if people would hunt foxes - but I think people should not hunt rabbits and hares either, even though these long-eared animals eat all vegetables from our local garden before I get the opportunity to harvest them.)

This Fox fortunately is friendly, he or she even allows a Sheep to sit on his/her back, to make it a real Easter card!



Thank you very much, nagyon szépen köszönöm, Micu!

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Nice card. I have received the same stamp, but not from Micu. I love it. What a coincidence!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Eva, I remember using the same stamp for you but I think in one of my previous letters, didn't I? Actually the postman picked the stamp not me.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Maybe it was on the letter that arrived without any stamp?
      http://mailadventures.blogspot.com/2014/12/in-625adventures-123-another-one.html

      Anyway, Ania sent it to me. :D

      Verwijderen
  3. Hm..I don't remember to be honest:)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen