maandag 9 februari 2015

Kerosene (7)







Kerosene always knows to find special animal pictures. I thought I've received all of them throughout the years, but fortunately the source had not yet run out.
The Gerbil, Pinguin and Sea Horse. What to say... Weird and lovely, all of them!

She also sent some colourful artistamps...



...and something to prepare for the New Year!



Only ten days left for the Chinese New Year, which will start the 19th of February and will be the Year of the Sheep and the Goat!



Thank you very much, Kerosene!

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Sure!
    And only one day left for this New Year to begin :-)

    I received your great Sheep today, Eva, thank you very much, too!!! I hope to scan and post it the coming week.
    Regarding the Year of the Goat/Sheep/Ram, my Chinese colleague told me that in Chinese the word for 'sheep' and 'goat' is the same. Which first sounded weird to me, but then I realized that also we know some kinds of animals which we wouldn't distinguish while other people think the differences clear.
    Anyhow, the new Chinese New Year is dedicated to the two of them :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I'm glad to read that! Have you received the other letter as well?

    If I have the time, I will publish the sheep tomorrow, to celebrate the New Year :D

    Oh, and N's koe arrived yesterday.. I love the moons-horns!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen